Clear Sealer Surface Conditioner
Latex waterproofing sealer and Surface Conditioner
Chalk Locker #10 is a waterborne, high binding acrylic base waterproofing sealer that is specially formulated to penetrate deeply into the surface forming a tough, water proof yet flexible and breathable film.
As with any painting application always follow good sound
Designed as a pre treatment before applying any coating to a surface in poor, soft condition, it locks down any remaining paint chalk after washing and penetrates deeply into the surface providing a sound, clean foundation for finish coats of paint.
Milky when wet and dries slightly opaque, not recommended as a uncoated finish product.
Recommend Uses and Application:
- Previously painted cement, concrete block and stucco which may have some chalk remaining after washing.
- New cement and stucco-Neutralizes the alkali and seals the surface allowing for proper spreading of the top coats.
- Rough sawn exterior wood siding. Locks down the "fuzz" on abraded wood siding and stops the suction of the wood.
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray. Can also be applied with a typical pump up type garden tank sprayer. Simply wet down plants bushes and other areas like concrete walks and apply the sealer, rinse off any overspray with hose before it dries.
- Fast easy cleanup while wet with soap and water, environmentally friendly and insurance of a trouble free topcoat application.
We Supply the Solutions
You Just Need to Apply Them
USA Order Toll Free: 1-866-649-8324
* International Orders: 321-984-9777 * Fax: 321-984-1022
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Hy-Tech's insulating paint products
"The Space Age Solution to Energy Conservation"
This website is part of the Hy-Tech network of insulation & energy conservation Web sites:
Main Sales Website | Make Paint Insulate | Insulating house paint.com | Insulation Solutions.com
Insulate with Paint | HyTech Corporate Website | DIY Home Repair