Hi build waterproofing coating|
insulates and reduces sound transmission
InsulFlex is an elastomeric wall coating that looks like regular paint but is superior to conventional paints due to its very thick elastic dried film which has outstanding adhesion, flexibility, and water sealing characteristics.
InsulFlex is applied at a thickness of about 5 times the normal thickness of regular paint. The thick coating not only fills hairline cracks, but also expands and contracts with temperature variations helping to prevent future hairline cracks from breaking through to the surface.
While Insul-Flex prevents the penetration of wind driven rain, it also allows moisture vapor within the substrate to escape without blistering or peeling the paint.
InsulFlex elastomeric wall coating is blended with Hy-Tech Ceramic Microspheres which helps it to insulate and soundproof. The high resin content and mildewcides give you a coating that beautifies, is chalk resistant, offers superior mildew resistance and has very good color retention.
InsulFlex is an excellent product for encapsulating asbestos, lead base paint and the toxic poisons in pressure treated lumber. InsulFlex will reduce excessive heat on the surface of piping, storage tanks and heating and cooling ducts. A two coat application of 10 mils per coat is equal to 5 coats of ordinary house paint.
Recommend Uses and Application:
- An excellent choice for concrete and stucco structures which are prone to cracking such as stucco and wire lath construction, foam board and stucco, concrete block structures, poured in place and pre formed concrete.
- Mobile Homes and RV's...The continuous rubber like film not only Insulates and Soundproofs but prevents water intrusion from the wall and roof seams, prevents screws from backing out, flexes and stretches with temperature changes.
It's like wrapping your home in a solid rubber blanket.
- Hides flaws...fills minor holes and hairline cracks
- Alkaline resistant and efflorescence resistant
- Breathable coating....allows moisture vapor to escape
- Outstanding Dirt Resistance
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Fast easy cleanup while wet with soap and water, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, long lasting flexible waterproofing protection.
Tip: Use InsulFlex to seal leaky joints in your heating and cooling duct work and to add additional insulation to the surface reducing the heat and cool air loss thru the ductwork.
Apply several coats to your water heater to reduce heat loss and paint the interior of your garage door keeping heat out in the summer and heat in during the winter!
We Supply the Solutions
You Just Need to Apply Them