Flame Guard (FLAME SPREAD TREATMENT)
Protect Your Property and Family
Flame Guard is a cost-effective approved class "A"or "B" flame spread treatment that forms a burn-resistant surface that insulates the substrate from the flame, thus slowing flame spread.
When used as directed, Flame Guard satisfies local, state and national fire codes for reducing the flame spread rate of combustible interiors in structures such as schools, hospitals, nursing homes, daycare's, churches, as well as private dwellings.
Once added to latex (flat only) paint, Flame Guard does not adversely affect the color, spreadability, curing time or method of application of the paint or coating.
Flame Guard is a cost effective solution for providing a burn-resistant, insulating surface.
Benefits - Features:
- Granular, easy-to mix form
- Lasts as long as the paint
- Economical - easy to use
- Disposable, environmentally friendly packaging
- Each package measured to treat (1) US Gallon as
Class "B" Flame Retardant
- Mix (2) measured packages to treat (1) US Gallon as
Class "A" Flame Retardant
- Use with or without Hy-Tech insulating ceramic additive for paint.
- Note: For use in Interior Latex Paint only, no stains, no clear coatings.
Flame Guard™ flame spread treatment paint additive is extremely cost effective.
Presuming that the coating will remain on the structure for five years,
Flame Guard™, costs less than two cents "Suggested Retail" per treated square foot
The material is sized in 6 oz. packages (treats one gallon of coating). Contact our office for details and bulk pricing.
We Supply the Solutions
You Just Need to Apply Them